Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

ARMOUR GONE?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

okay, this is some weird ass shit..

today i was online and i had my armour on, no problems at all, i was wearing an: death cape, full black g with in my inv even an black g skirt, dfs in inv and black g shield, richie's clan sword, adamant partyhat, an glowing dagger and an white damaged book, so, i logged out, and an few hours later i logged in my whole armour and inventory has gone :afraid: ?! my bank still has everything i think, i didnt look good because i had some rares in bank to..

can anyone pleaaaaaaaaaaase help me how to get it back or something? im really pissed off because i didnt do anything at all!
and dont think im liein, because i was wearing it for real, you can ask some people who have seen me wearing it such like bunny lover, or bob godz.. and by the way, my skiller, Gf skillz, who was pretty rich, ask bob godz to.. IS TOTALLY RESETTED?!

well, have an nice day, i hope you guys can help me, because this is sad Sad

grtz

Gf pl0x

EDIT: theres some more gone @ my bank, i dont know how to post screenshots but when you got msn or something i can get you an screeny or you can check my bank.. greats!

Last edited by Gf pl0x on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:58 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

you can ask bob godz, i was talkin with him with that armour on and he have seen my addy phat etc too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

we'll have to look into that huh.. but i did see u wear the black g and the cape. and addy phat
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:43 pm

and the sword too!! yeah i remember, ive talked with you 2 hah, but when i wont get it back i'll quit seriously, ive payed so much for that!!
and by the way of that skiller, he was very rich too, you can ask bob godz because ive been talkin with him a long time and told that gf pl0x was my main!!

well have an nice day Sad
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 pm

and by the way, juvy read this carefully because its your brother, thats what he says!
Thrall was buying rs acc's at home and i had an cb lvl 105 with 99 cooking etc, but i didnt do anything with it and i was hacked on this server so i wanted to sell it @ thrall, so i tried to login @ my acc (it calls zombie my @ real rs) and it was all allright, i can still login after an long time and i have an abyssal whip etc.. like 7m, so thrall gave me this offer for it : an fox, an chicken, full gilded, richies cs, lines cs, juvys cs, an sled, an death cape, an addy phat, an bronze phat, an mithril phat, some bandos and an statius warhammer, so i gave the pass, then he checked and he sayd thx
so that was allright, after like 2 mins he came to me and he sayd the pass wasnt correct! so i tried and it he was right, but i know very very sure that 5 mins before i gave him the pass it connected with it, and when i gave it he sayd thx and then it connected,, so thrall scammed me because i needed to give the items back, but my mum shutted down the computer because it was 2:00 in the night and i was still playing hah,, so now is my question, PLEASE GIVE THAT BACK 2, juvy can you ask him irl? or dont say anything and see when hes playing on my acc zombie my!

thanx for your time, greatss!
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Gf pl0x wrote:
and by the way, juvy read this carefully because its your brother, thats what he says!
Thrall was buying rs acc's at home and i had an cb lvl 105 with 99 cooking etc, but i didnt do anything with it and i was hacked on this server so i wanted to sell it @ thrall, so i tried to login @ my acc (it calls zombie my @ real rs) and it was all allright, i can still login after an long time and i have an abyssal whip etc.. like 7m, so thrall gave me this offer for it : an fox, an chicken, full gilded, richies cs, lines cs, juvys cs, an sled, an death cape, an addy phat, an bronze phat, an mithril phat, some bandos and an statius warhammer, so i gave the pass, then he checked and he sayd thx
so that was allright, after like 2 mins he came to me and he sayd the pass wasnt correct! so i tried and it he was right, but i know very very sure that 5 mins before i gave him the pass it connected with it, and when i gave it he sayd thx and then it connected,, so thrall scammed me because i needed to give the items back, but my mum shutted down the computer because it was 2:00 in the night and i was still playing hah,, so now is my question, PLEASE GIVE THAT BACK 2, juvy can you ask him irl? or dont say anything and see when hes playing on my acc zombie my!

thanx for your time, greatss!

Erm if ur on ill give u some shit off Emo, when server is online ill give u somethin.
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 am

aight thx you really much mate, i want my richness back really bad Sad
and is it available to get my skills @ my skiller back? it had like 99 fm 99 herblore etc,, i will tell you more @ server!
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 am

lol. i don't have control over the server files.
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

xDD it's ok, but what do i get back of all that rares, everything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARMOUR GONE?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMOUR GONE?!   ARMOUR GONE?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARMOUR GONE?!
Page 1 of 1