Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Newb1234s staff application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Newb1234s staff application Empty
PostSubject: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

[color=cyan]1. Username: newb1234

2. Level in the Game: 121

3. Why do you want to be a Mod: i would like to be staff becuz i am nice like to play and always on all of the people are nice and i would like to one more to add to the list i also would like to help keep the echonemy good and help players start out

4. What have you done to the server to help you get Mod: i have helped people train, use pure and help them make money i am friends with some staff already so i will fit in

5. Anything extra: i am 15, i like to help , mostly on when the server is on,know alot of people, i have seen juvy on demestic pk before, i do not mind helping other staff or just helping players it is a joy

6 any experience: yes i have alot of experience i have be co owner admin and mod many times, i love to help and just have the game is just a game so there is no reason to get mad over it

7 how long will you be on: 2-6 hours unless i have sports dates or just hanging out with my friends other wise i will be on here or the forms just chatting Razz

8 have you helped any1: yes i have helped a number of people i have helped people begin use pure and help them train and make money i have fun helping people with there needs

9 are you very social: yes i like to talk and hang out with people and just have fun if im not busy i will be happy to join other players at gwd or other thing i like to see whos on the server Razz

10 who do you know: i know hello jessica 1 juvy line and all the people i have helped

Last edited by newb1234 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

rofl that shit is so small lmao nah
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm

redid it
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

nah not rly good um look at this 1 he got mod 2 days a go

[quote="jack"]In-game User: jackstaaa

Level in game: 126

Am I Trustworthy: yes i belive that i am trustworthy if im requested to do a task i will take time and make sure that its done well.

How Long Are You Active: since i recently joined the server i have been on every day for a minimum of 3-4 hours some times more.

What Would You Do: I would try to remove trouble makers from the server such as people swearing,scamming and bullying. i would also often be there to help out new comers and to look for things being either abused or just need fixing.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: i think im quite a social person if new people join the server then i am willing to talk to them help them and answer theyre queries about the server.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: i want to be able to tell people to stop abusing the server such as swearing and spamming and be listend to and shown respect. i also want the respect to be listend to while trying to help people with skilling,combat training and giving them tips about the server.

What kind of experience do you have: i have played many servers and have been a mod on one other server named clawscape 562 server and i feel as if i helped the server and brought some authority to the server. i have also played over 20 servers over 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Uhm why the hell do we need to know in game levels??? kinda dumb. Omg ur this lvl sooo cool. ur sure in for staff?? lol i just wanna know why have to type in stupid lvls.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

how is that???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Line wrote:
Uhm why the hell do we need to know in game levels??? kinda dumb. Omg ur this lvl sooo cool. ur sure in for staff?? lol i just wanna know why have to type in stupid lvls.

line just shut the hell up
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:44 am

ok..
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
hello04979
hello04979

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Juvy don't be mean to Line!

i think it was a good application personally he does help out a lot of people and just gives stuff away if someone asks for it or if he dowsnt need it and someone else might...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb1234s staff application   Newb1234s staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb1234s staff application
Page 1 of 1