Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

TricKy's Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TricKy
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

TricKy's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: Just about a week.

Are you Trustworthy:Yes, i am very trustworthy, i always obay rules and never break them. I am very respectful for towards other players/

How Active are you: I am a very active person. I enjoy playing these servers and this server i find to be very fun and relaxing.

What Would You Do If you become mod: I really wouldn't change anything im doing now. Im one of those people who try to help people solve prblems. Basically a peace keeper.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am usually just a laid back and relaxed kind of person. If people start to speak badly of me i just stay quiet. But when they start to get too far i usually contact an admin or someone of a higher rank. But i am quiet for the most part and i try to have fun and make the best of it. And i am always welcome to helping people.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be a mod because i know i can help people and achieve greater things for this server. I always push people to vote, and i always help out others and i usually give out some free things to those who are just starting out and need the help.

What kind of experience do you have: I've been playing private servers for about 3 or more years. I've been staff for many servers. I cant exactly tell you all the names of the servers. But here are some: Public Rush [Mod], ZigiScape [Mod until i quit], Ratscape [Co-owner]. Any many more that i was admin to but i could not remember the names.

If you would like to know any further information about me just contact me on the client: TricKy
or pm me on here =]

Thank you for taking the time to read,
Justin [TricKy]
Back to top Go down
happyguy3216
happyguy3216

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

play for about a week more and maybe u can become one
Back to top Go down
http://www.rewards1.com/testimonials.php?referrer_id=happyguy321
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 pm

yh nigga u like just strted lmao
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
TricKy
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:56 pm

no i had another account, but its just i started a new one cuz i forgot the password i pput on it.
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:56 am

w.e
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TricKy's Mod Application   TricKy's Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TricKy's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1