Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Empty
PostSubject: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

1. my in username is pure00
2.my level in the game is currently 73
3. i want to be mod so i can help out the server more and i think it would be a responisblity that i would like to take on.
4. i have help out many new players and i have even advertised for more people to join the server. I have also beeen very nice and kind. lol!
5. i really like this server and hope to be on it a long time and like to help out and be usefull
Vote for me!!!!! woot!!woot!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 am

lol, GL
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

seems to small
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 pm

1. username in game is pure00

2. my level in them game is currently 73

3. i want to be mod so i can help out new people on this server and help out are eco. Also because i think it would be a oppurtinity for me and and i would try to stop people that abuse their powers and try to make this server a nice one were more people will get along. i also want to be mod so i can have some rights. afro

4. i have help many people out to find destonations even to help them not get scammed by many people looking for esy money. I have advertised and got ip banned from a server just to help out this one. I have also respected all of are players and never try to be mean. lol!

5. I realy like this server and i will hope that i will help is out and meet and help new people.
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Lol u spaced it out that time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 pm

ik lol but if u read it i added more stuff and more resonse so if i add it up its one big one lol!
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm

LOL ok. there is a few extra wording
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!   me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me mod application !!!woot!!woot!!!
Page 1 of 1