Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Swagger's Moderator Application! :D

Go down 
2 posters

Should Swagger be Mod?
Yes, Swagger Should Be a Mod.
Swagger's Moderator Application! :D I_vote_lcap100%Swagger's Moderator Application! :D I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, Swagger Shouldn't Be a Mod.
Swagger's Moderator Application! :D I_vote_lcap0%Swagger's Moderator Application! :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Swagger
Rookie Member
Swagger

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

Swagger's Moderator Application! :D Empty
PostSubject: Swagger's Moderator Application! :D   Swagger's Moderator Application! :D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

1- What is your real name?[you dont need to answer] Ashton Wolfe

2- How old are you? I am 15 almost 16

3- Which time zone are you in? (Ex., EST/ PST) United States Pacific Time.

4- How many hours a day can you play? Per Weekend? About 5 hours a day.

5- Have you ever been a staff on any other Private servers (proof would be nice )? Yes, I have. I have been Mod 11 times | Admin 8 | Head-Admin 4 | Super Admin Twice | Co-Owner 4 | and Owner twice (after the real owner quit he chose me). I have had great experience on every server I have played on and no one has ever had a complaint or a problem with me being part of staff on any server. I work extremely hard to earn staff on some servers; especially this one. I worked probably 2nd hardest on this one because I really like it and since I started when the updated client came out, it has grown to be a great server for everyone so far.

6- If Yes , What is the name of the server(s)?
Servers is : Mods 11: | destroypkz | pkheavnez | ripheartscape | rswarfare | frostiescape pvp | deathpk | Corruption X 317 | guerilla warfarepkz | badpatscape | hurtel-scape-pwn | pk monster508.
Admins 8: | socioscape | untouchablepkz | dritter-scape | shoekillz | ihelpu4everV2 | assasinscape | pk-momz | terrible-trench-pkz.
Head-Admin 4: | Darkskillz | salival-scape | warfare-pkz | pk3d777.
Super Admin 2: | dark-legends-scape | spirit-pkz |
Co-Owner 4: | Unlimited-pk | mod3rn pk | cheatskape | dclawzpwn.
Owner 2: Path-o-dead | boxrune-revolution (not the real boxrune).
I have never had 1 complaint ever since I have started as a mod on any server that I have ever played in my life. I have been playing rs-ps's for about 2-3 years and I have learned more leadership skills and how to be nice and consequences. It kinda helps me in school sometimes too . (This took me forever to remember! )

7- Do you have a good knowledge of staff commands?: Yes

Mod commands:

::mute (Player name)

::jail (player name)

::ban (Player name)

::staffzone

::teleto (Player name)

Admin commands:

::mute (Player name)

::ipmute (Player name)

::jail (Player name)

::ban (Player name)

::staffzone

::teleto (Player name)

::teletome (Player name)

Owner Commands:

::teleall (own name)

::hail

::object (2213)

::Interface (100)

::pnpc (639)

(And the other Admin commands)

8- What do YOU think is the most important duty of being a Staff. I would have to say probably respecting everyone or not absuing any of your powers. Every duty in staff is really really important but it would be best for those 2 in my opinion.

9- What is your character name on our server? Swagger!!!!!!!

10- What makes you think you are qualified to be a staff on Juvy-Scap3? I have been nice and helpful on this server and I had started about a week ago and I know people that I've helped throughout the server. I have played not too long and I have helped people throughout the whole time. I have never abused the power I have ever had and I am a pro adverter and I can get tons of people on the server and I tend to try to do that. This server is very fun and I have worked pretty hard on it.

11- Any other relevant information? I am a very nice person and I try to give people 2nd chances on their mistakes but it depends what they did wrong.

12- Did you take your time on this?: Ohhh yeah, it took me about 3 hours because of the how many times have I been staff.

13-Why should you get Mod?: I am a very responsible, helpful, chill, active, fun, and nice person and I have a lot of experience with being staff of all positions including being promoted to Co-Owner a few times. I love playin rsps's and I started playing this server and it looks really fun.

14- How often will you contribute to forums?: Everyday holmes!

15- Would you consider yourself a good staff member?: Of course because I have never had a complaint, gotten banned, nor demoted on any server that I have achieved staff in. This server is the one I've loved for a long time and I hope to help it a lot!

Thank you very much for reading,

-Swagger
!
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Swagger's Moderator Application! :D   Swagger's Moderator Application! :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

ver nice approved
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Swagger
Rookie Member
Swagger

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Swagger's Moderator Application! :D   Swagger's Moderator Application! :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 am

Thank you Juvy, you will not regret it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swagger's Moderator Application! :D   Swagger's Moderator Application! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swagger's Moderator Application! :D
Page 1 of 1