Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

A suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Co-Owner
Seth

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm

I have a few suggestions for this server. Few meaning ALOT
Yes these are people's suggestions I just simply copy and pasted them all in here.
1. Skilling Area
2. ::unjail, ::unmute, ::unipmute, ::unban, ::unipban(for admin+)
3. add more bosses to kill
4. make slayer easier like put master somewhere else beside dungeon and add a way to change task
5. make a new home if u want.. somewhere other people haven't made because people might see it and like that its different
that way u get more people then more donations and then a vps
6. unlimited run [Already made] - Need 99 Agility to have Unlimited Run
7. if its possible make prayer loss lower cause u run out of pray in like 5 secs
8. make maybe 2 more coustoms
9. make a ::resetserver for thrall, juvy, Seth and line only! because the server is getting nulled lately
10. Fix is so at godwars to the boss can't get stuck on the rocks.. then you can't get drops ;(
11. add ::voted and make it give a reward for people that have voted(P.S. you'll have to add a voting system)
12. Make the skills special after 99. So that when you get 99 you get rewards like you do when you get 99 agility rewards such as if you get 99 fishing or cooking you can spawn a invent full of food like you could before the new server update using ::food as a reward for going all the way to 99.
(Mine) 13. Make all the amount of xp from all the skills the same. Like make it equal enough.

Ok Juvy I made this Check list of 13 things that could be done. Now do them or alteast look over them and deny them...

Last edited by Seth on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Randevous.tk
Line
Co-Owner
Line

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Seth wrote:

6. unlimited run

Fail.... u can have unlimited run if u have 99 agility. lvl up agility at ::agility
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
happyguy3216
happyguy3216

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 4

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 pm

lol he did say its already added and also add one more put auto clicker to client Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rewards1.com/testimonials.php?referrer_id=happyguy321
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Seth wrote:
Yes these are people's suggestions I just simply copy and pasted them all in here.
1. Skilling Area
4. make slayer easier like put master somewhere else beside dungeon and add a way to change task
5. make a new home if u want.. somewhere other people haven't made because people might see it and like that its different
7. if its possible make prayer loss lower cause u run out of pray in like 5 secs
9. make a ::resetserver for thrall, juvy, Seth and line only! because the server is getting nulled lately
10. Fix is so at godwars to the boss can't get stuck on the rocks.. then you can't get drops ;(
11. add ::voted and make it give a reward for people that have voted(P.S. you'll have to add a voting system)
12. Make the skills special after 99. So that when you get 99 you get rewards like you do when you get 99 agility rewards such as if you get 99 fishing or cooking you can spawn a invent full of food like you could before the new server update using ::food as a reward for going all the way to 99.
(Mine) 13. Make all the amount of xp from all the skills the same. Like make it equal enough.

Ok Juvy I made this Check list of 13 things that could be done. Now do them or alteast look over them and deny them...

skilling area the red portal at home
the unbans even coudl make would be owners only wont work for admina
thee boses talk to the bunny challed sroolcs....
slayers is so eay kill the giant rck crab u get 90 slayer....
home nah i rly dont wanna move eveything fuck that
unlimited run if u get 99agilyty
get prayer pots
i have w8 to much fucking cumtuns 70% of people dont like the custums the ruin eco even faster
there is update server but turns of server wen u do it
u cant stop that unless u move so u dont kill hom near the rock
voted shit nah that shiit to hard to code i tired
the reward u get it to use skillcape emote..
no cuse people can chat in wildy by doing ::food
nah diff xp better

Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Seth
Co-Owner
Seth

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Juvy wrote:
Seth wrote:
1. Skilling Area

skilling area the red portal at home
the unbans even coudl make would be owners only wont work for admina
thee boses talk to the bunny challed sroolcs....
slayers is so eay kill the giant rck crab u get 90 slayer....
home nah i rly dont wanna move eveything fuck that
unlimited run if u get 99agilyty
get prayer pots
i have w8 to much fucking cumtuns 70% of people dont like the custums the ruin eco even faster
there is update server but turns of server wen u do it
u cant stop that unless u move so u dont kill hom near the rock
voted shit nah that shiit to hard to code i tired
the reward u get it to use skillcape emote..
no cuse people can chat in wildy by doing ::food
nah diff xp better

Skilling area involving more skills than just 2
Well then try learning some codes to get the admin+ to unmute or unban
dude its just challenge scrolls. We mean like monsters that are more accesible not with the chalengescrolls
I have no clue who put that i jsut copy and pasted it.
...Lazy ass...
Solved
I think he means prayer runs out very quickly maybe lower the rate of the prayer decreasing
I duno I gues people has seen more customs in a server then this
then remove it and or maybe fix it?
well remove the rocks? or something like that
what a reward we alreayd have that. And maybe like the 99 agility thing like u could have unlimited run.
u mean cheat and uhh maybe make it like ::xteletome and ::xteleto when someones in a wildy unavailable
Dude... Ughhh wow
Back to top Go down
http://Randevous.tk
Sponsored content

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion
Page 1 of 1