Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Bob godz Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

Bob godz Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:11 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: About a Week and a half.
Are you Trustworthy: I am very trustworthy. I will do my job and not take advantage of my powers. I will not abuse or break any rules.
How Active are you: I am very active, ask people they see me on almost everyday.
What Would You Do If you become mod: I wouldn't change anything I do now, I help players, alert authorities when something is being done wrong. I will be here to keep peace.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a laid back person, I can be an ass if you push me long enough. I like to stand my ground. Don't like to be pushed around. Helping, caring.
Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be mod because I would like to help Juvy-scap3 grow, catch the rule breakers. I want to be here when Juvy-scap3 gets huge and I will know I helped.. And lots of people have told me I would be a good mod.
What kind of experience do you have: I've been playing private servers for about 2 years.. I've been staff so many times. I can't even name all of them. Here is a taste. Zackscape(admin) Grimscape(mod) generation-x(mod)

If you wanna know anyhting more! Just ask! Smile Bob godz for MOD Very Happy

Thanks,
Blake (bob godz)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm

What Would You Do If you become mod: I wouldn't change anything I do now, I help players, alert authorities when something is being done wrong. I will be here to keep peace.

haha i vote yes for mod...your the opnly person that just doesnt say id help people...i see too much people saying that..goodluck
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Haha yeah, that kinda get boring. I got accepted though, im mod lol.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 pm

oh lol i diddnt even know..i fee lstupid Surprised
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 pm

ehh, it happened a little after i posted this lol. so it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 pm

lol yeah i think it should have been deleted..this page i think lol
Back to top Go down
Seth
Co-Owner
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Dude accepted by juvy congratz
/Locked
/Moved to Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://Randevous.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob godz Moderator Application   Bob godz Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob godz Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1