Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Banjos done

Go down 
+3
rob and big
bob godz
banjo445
7 posters
AuthorMessage
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Hey its me banjo i am quting, because i am sick of the people getting mod who dont ever diserve and people such as bob godz who just got mod just about an hour ago just got admin i am fed up so i am done i love this server and most the peps in it but i am over contact me at jacobaking@aol.com or my phone number 865-712-0230 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Banjo, you need to grow up. You don't understand anything... You over react to things. FYI I got admin last night for a certain reason which you do not know. Plus don't freak out that people besides YOU are getting mod/admin. Why don't you try helping players, being active on froums, getting friendly with everyone. You apparently can't.. Don't take it out on my that I got staff and YOU didn't.. Im sick of you. GOOD quit. Only 1 player and the server is constantly growing. So goodluck.

-Blake
Back to top Go down
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

lmao!! i am way more active then you and i am a whole lot more helpful all you do while you are on the server is go home and show off your rares and me growing up? you called me a retard like 10 times in about 5 minuets so get your facts right morron
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I called you a retard once. Dumbass, and all I do is go home and show off rares?! Dude you're dumb.. Honestly. Im constantly teleing people when they pm me asking for help. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. PleasE? Smile
Back to top Go down
rob and big
rob and big

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

dude just chill both of u whats done is done i would like for banjo to stay and if bob godz got admin good for him its juvy reason that he did that
Back to top Go down
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

and you called me out for me cursing you all the time? look in your last post smart 1
Back to top Go down

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:28 pm

dont be stupid and post your #
Back to top Go down
rob and big
rob and big

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

ya people can stock u hahah
Back to top Go down

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 pm

it cofused me, just making sure people know what he was saying
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm

If you were to correct everyones miss types you would be here for ages. We arn't trying to be graded or corrected, thats what school is for.
Back to top Go down

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

...did you even read the previous post. when i get on my pc ill be a grammar nazi
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 pm

ty agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm

banjo445 wrote:
lmao!! i am way more active then you and i am a whole lot more helpful all you do while you are on the server is go home and show off your rares and me growing up? you called me a retard like 10 times in about 5 minuets so get your facts right morron

nigga ur never stfu he got admin cuse i fucked up coding i meesed up mod commands
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
rob and big
rob and big

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm

he just got slapped in the penis
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 pm

bye bro. and we don't need to hear anyone talk shit to someone.. Bob..
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Line.. :p
Back to top Go down
Kandyland
Rookie Member
Kandyland

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 pm

dude this bitch needs to stop crying and telling us he wants to quit ecspecially in the introduction section! if your gonna quit then quit! Only reason to really annoumce your quiting is if your a clan leader or some shit like that. Just pm, IM, ect. "the people that actually give a shit your quiting" that your quiting.....
Back to top Go down
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Haha Kandy,nice way to put it =)
Back to top Go down
custom pker
Rookie Member

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 am

Someone close this
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

Some of u guys r making retarded posts which is why u notice ur post count going down... Like Sparc... lame poster u just spam every reply to a post..
[locked]
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Banjos done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjos done   Banjos done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banjos done
Page 1 of 1