Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Armour gone?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Armour gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Armour gone?!   Armour gone?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm

okay, this is some weird ass shit..

today i was online and i had my armour on, no problems at all, i was wearing an: death cape, full black g with in my inv even an black g skirt, dfs in inv and black g shield, richie's clan sword, an addy phat, an glowing dagger and an white damaged book, so, i logged out, and an few hours later i logged in my whole armour and inventory has gone:shock:?! my bank still has everything i think, i didnt look good because i had some rares in bank to..

can anyone pleaaaaaaaaaaase help me how to get it back or something? im really pissed off because i didnt do anything at all!
and dont think im liein, because i was wearing it for real, you can ask some people who have seen me wearing it such like bunny lover, or bob godz.. and by the way, my skiller, Gf skillz, who was pretty rich, ask bob godz to.. IS TOTALLY RESETTED?!

well, have an nice day, i hope you guys can help me, because this is sad Sad

grtz

Gf pl0x

EDIT: theres some more gone @ my bank, im sure already 2 gnome scarfs, some gilded shizzle and some other expensive stuff. And ive is ee my bank i bet theres some more shit gone.. Sad I dont know how to post screenshots but when you got msn or something i can get you an screeny or you can check my bank.. greats!

Last edited by Gf pl0x on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

Armour gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour gone?!   Armour gone?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:58 pm

posted twice?
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Armour gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour gone?!   Armour gone?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 am

hah yes because i want it back really bad y know, and i didnt know where i need to post this problem so thats why i posted it twice in an other topic.
please get my items back, or else i think i'll quit Sad
i think many ppl have me seen walking with it!

xx
Back to top Go down
happyguy3216
happyguy3216

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 4

Armour gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour gone?!   Armour gone?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 am

ok ppl have been getting this alot latley juvy i think you should do something about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.rewards1.com/testimonials.php?referrer_id=happyguy321
Sponsored content

Armour gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour gone?!   Armour gone?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour gone?!
Page 1 of 1