Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

I Got Skill's Administrator application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I got skill
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

I Got Skill's Administrator application. Empty
PostSubject: I Got Skill's Administrator application.   I Got Skill's Administrator application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have played Juvy-Scap3 since V1.

Are you Trustworthy: I do not judge myself but I help alot ingame. you would have to ask people that truly know me in order to get this information.

How Long Are You Active: Im active everyday when im not bussy, im on like 3 hours+ every day.

What Would You Do if you become Administrator: I will help all players if they need any help.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: As i said above i do not judge myself, however while pking a kid said I rule, and a lot of my friends both irl and in-game liek to ahng out alot. I guess you could say that makes me a good friend/human.

Why Do You Want To Be Administrator: I wanna be administrator to get more respect and to do more commands i cant do to help players.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been admin 4 times on servers with same source like this, mod 2 times. and i have been staff on many other server such as Defqon 317,project evo,duckscape, awesomescape,pkplanet,funstylepk and skegscape and some more that i dont remember the name of. and i have played RSPS for a very long time. (4 years now). And Mod on Juvy-Scap3 =D

-I Got Skill
Back to top Go down
skill4lyf3
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

I Got Skill's Administrator application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Got Skill's Administrator application.   I Got Skill's Administrator application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:38 am

dude i ould recomend you in evryway possible cause u helped me alot we i joined but its up to juvy in the end so gl.
Back to top Go down

I Got Skill's Administrator application.
Page 1 of 1