Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Empty
PostSubject: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm

1. Username: logan
2. Level in the Game: 118

3. Why do you want to be a Admin: i would like to be staff becuz i am nice like to play and always on all of the people are nice and i would like to one more to add to the list i also would like to help keep the econemy good and help players start out

4. What have you done to the server to help you get Admin: i have helped people train, use pure and help them make money i am friends with some staff already so i will fit in

5. Anything extra: i am 15, i like to help , mostly on when the server is on,know a lot of people, i have seen juvy on demestic pk before, i do not mind helping other staff or just helping players it is a joy

6 any experience: yes i have alot of experience i have be co owner admin and mod many times, i love to help and just have the game is just a game so there is no reason to get mad over it

7 how long will you be on: 2-6 hours unless i have sports dates or just hanging out with my friends other wise i will be on here or the forms just chatting

8 have you helped any1: yes i have helped a number of people i have helped people begin use pure and help them train and make money i have fun helping people with there needs

9 are you very social: yes i like to talk and hang out with people and just have fun if im not busy i will be happy to join other players at gwd or other thing i like to see whos on the server

10 who do you know: i know hello jessica 1 juvy line and all the people i have helped
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 am

Mhm i've helped u duh lol. and GL on admin and CYAN =]
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

PostSubject: Re: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 am

ty man Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

newb ill give it to u nice app
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
I got skill
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Nice app   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Nice app and Gratz! =]
Back to top Go down
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

PostSubject: Re: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 am

congratz on the admin you really diserved it you are a wondful admin right now and you were a great mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)   newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newb1234s admin app (logan is new ingame name)
Page 1 of 1