Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though   Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 am

Hey guys. I am not sure if anyone is going to read this for a while(until the server comes back up). I am crash. I was a Mod on this server. Wow... A year scince i last was on this server? Jeez that is quite a while ago. I didnt want to stop playing this server but the old website for the server got abandoned without anyone telling me and the file got deleted of mediafire. So i had no idea what happened? it was up and running then it was gone. i thought the server shut off completly untill now. I only started googling it today caused i actually missed playing with you guys (fuck that sounds gay :p lol). But anyway, when the server comes back up I hope to have a good time playing it and enjoying anything new that has happined. I would like to say hi to my old freinds juvy and line aswell. i look forward to playing with you guys again. Thanks for anyone whos reads this. and if someone goes on can you tell me when the server is going to come back up. thanks guys Smile

oh and.... DUDE I FUCKING LOVED THIS SERVER!!!!!!!!! Im sure it would be as good as ever Smile!!!
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though   Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 am

im thrall atm and u frogt meh ='[ and lng time no see
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Crash
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though   Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Dudeeee immmm sorrryyy i just saw lines name pop up first on the old website. yes true. jeez you guys could have told me about this server Razz not just leave the old one. so when exactly does the server come back on. cause i am keen to play!
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though   Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 pm

it comes next summer and atm still thrall
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though   Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im Crash. I am not sure if you remember me though
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juvy-Scap3 :: Welcome :: Welcome Introdruce urself-
Jump to: