Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

jacks admin application

Go down 
+5
Line
Imouji90
brandon
banjo445
jack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jack

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

jacks admin application Empty
PostSubject: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 am

In-game User: jackstaaa

Level in game: 105

Am I Trustworthy: yes i belive that i am trustworthy if im requested to do a task i will take time and make sure that its done well.

How Long Are You Active: I have been playing for quite a few weeks now and i have been playing everyday without fail for atleast 3 hours.

What Would You Do if you become Administrator: I would try to remove trouble makers from the server such as people swearing,scamming and bullying. i would also often be there to help out new comers and to look for things being either abused or just need fixing. I have also seen an increasing amout of people using "cheat servers" and the minimum i have been able to do is ::npcreset i would like to be able to inforce the rules and if they carry on be able to ban and stop them all together

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: i think im quite a social person if new people join the server then i am willing to talk to them help them and answer theyre queries about the server.

Why Do You Want To Be Administrator: i want to be able to tell people to stop abusing the server such as swearing and spamming and be listend to and shown respect. i also want the respect to be listend to while trying to help people with skilling,combat training and giving them tips about the server.

What kind of experience do you have: i have played many servers and have been a mod on one other server named clawscape 562 server and i feel as if i helped the server and brought some authority to the server. i have also played over 20 servers over 2 years.
Back to top Go down
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

You would make one of the best admins, you diserve all of my luck and everyone elses gl!
Back to top Go down
jack

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 am

thanks man and all the best of luck on mod Smile
Back to top Go down
banjo445
Rookie Member
banjo445

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 am

k thx
Back to top Go down
brandon
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 am

affraid im suprised u arent a admin yet, ive been playing for 2 days and ive seen u help most out of all mods
u helped me out alot to i appreciate it. i think u would b a good admin Smile goodluck and hope u get it!!
Back to top Go down
jack

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 am

thanks man i cant belive how far youve come to say you only started yesterday Smile im sure ure soon gonna be a well known player on the server Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Imouji90
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks for the help you been doing for me in the game. Hope you Get the mod. Smile
Back to top Go down
jack

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am

its admin but thanks alot man and i hope you get mod if you apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 am

I want u to stay mod so ur not max lvl with p ring =] but nice application. If there is a spot then ud be the first to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
killer don
Rookie Member

PostSubject: i luv u jack (killer don)   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am

z0mfggg i rlly dnt believe jack aint admin yet... after all he has done for this server and me he really shud get co-owner tbh.
i still remem when i joined the server he was the one (jack) who looked after me and guided me throughout the server. that guy (jack) should be admin or even co-owner. bounce

bro whatever u done for me i luv u for it! jocolor

good luck for ur admin status n god bless u santa

tongue tongue tongue tongue Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm

lol what has he all done for the server killer? lol...
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
bob godz
Administrator
bob godz

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

To be honest, I've been playing for about a week and haven't ever seen you.. Maybe we have differnt time zones. Not saying ur bad or anything. So I can't give my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:09 pm

gl jack u deserver it uve been on a long time he deservers it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm

if u want it be more active on this then also
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 am

lol gl and killer..wth..too dramatic man...lol
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 am

jack alrdy tgot accpeted so locked
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jacks admin application   jacks admin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jacks admin application
Page 1 of 1