Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

my admin app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my admin app  Empty
PostSubject: my admin app    my admin app  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

im pure00 in name game this is my admin app Razz

1.im very trustworty i help and do not lie and dont trick peps with fake items in the game thts my oppion but ask the players how they feel about me
2. i play about 4-5hrs a day morning then like 5 in the afternoon i get online
3. i would help more people out and ip ban people with cheat clients casue atm they just make new acc and i cant do anything about it i would find dupers spammers and etc.
4. i am a person who trys to help as much as i can. very helpfull and dont fight with are players in game. i think of my self as a say do it kinda person lol
5. i want to be admin like i said when i became mod i want to stick around in juvy-scape and procesed to get higher in the game i also want to be admin for more privliges and etc.
6. i have many experinse as mod in other servers and this one. i have expersive with working with people in the game and even helping people out.

Back to top Go down

my admin app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my admin app    my admin app  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

I'll quit
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

my admin app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my admin app    my admin app  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Lol ur already accept :p [locked]
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

my admin app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my admin app    my admin app  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my admin app
Page 1 of 1