Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

tgk admin app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tgk2007
Rookie Member
tgk2007

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing:I have only been playing juvy for a couple days now but have expierenced alot and met alot of peoples =)

Are you Trustworthy: I definately consider myself trustworthy as that is a main trait to be a succesfull mod/admin

How Active are you: I am on all the time if i do log out its just for an hour here and there...u gotta eat right? lol

What Would You Do If you become Admin: First of all to enforce the rule...i've seen alot of spamming and cussing and people just plain blunt and very rude, cussing and degrading people for no reason which makes game play non enjoyable. Second of all i would make sure that when i see new players to welcome them to the server cause as a new player its always nice to have a friendly hello and welcome it makes a big difference weather they stay or not and there opinon on the server and if they recommend it to others as well

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In Game I consider myself helpful, and like to give advice or tips,very friendly and laid back but at the same time will not tolerate to be cussed at or disrespected because myself i would not do that to others(treat others as u wish to be treated..u give someone respect u get it..u disrespect someone u will get disrespected back)

Why Do You Want To Be Admin: Well first of all i regard the rules of a server to be one of the main things that will keep a server going and if they are disrespected and not followed then theres problems. I love to help people as i do this already w/o being mod/admin, but as a Admin new players ask them for help as they are Admin. I have seen in the last couple days i have been playing people logging on and using hack clients to noclip or bring npc shops out to wild etc, people using nulled vls's in game when they know there not supposed to be, and people disrespectig cussing and flaming and i can just sit there and do nothing about it and it gets very frustrating. As well i haven't seen hardly any mods log on which is a problem when someone needs help from a staff member.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been an admin in 1 server, and have been mod in 3 other servers(will not list them due to advertizing but if want to know more just give me a pm). I have played rs for 4 years and am a lvl 130 on there, as well played multiple rsps.
Back to top Go down
sparc mac1
sparc mac1

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

you applied for mod and admin rofl
Back to top Go down
tgk2007
Rookie Member
tgk2007

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 pm

sure i did cause i could help with either or Smile i have been both an admin and a mod and have some scripting knowledge, limited but its there lol
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
tgk2007
Rookie Member
tgk2007

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

.........? lol
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 pm

You cannot apply for admin when you are not mod in the first place. DECLINED. i know juvy would approve of the decline also.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

tgk admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgk admin app   tgk admin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tgk admin app
Page 1 of 1