Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

S_K_I_L_L's Admin App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
s k i l l
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

S_K_I_L_L's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: S_K_I_L_L's Admin App.   S_K_I_L_L's Admin App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:38 pm

How Long I Have Been Playing: I have been playing Juvy-Scap3 for at least 3 weeks. ( not that old, but i'm already experienced with the server.)

Am I Trustworthy?: I think i am very trustworthy, I have even x-ferred items for some totally RANDOM people which dont know me.

How Long Am I Active?: Im usually on as long as i can, since its summer time and im way more free, im on for like 4-6 hours, depending on how many people are online in the server.

What Would I do if I Became an Admin: if i became and administrator i would keep my eyes peeled for cheaters, help anyone that is facing difficulties, give tips to newcomers, FINALLY be able to ban those annoying god dam cheat client noobs...(once a day there is always a cheater and no mods on and it pisses me off...)
i can also find new kinds of bugs, glitches, and some other improvements which could be made in our already great server xD.

What Kind of Person am I In-Game: In game im very talkative, friendly, always up to learning how to do new things, and like to do favors for others. (a favor a day, keeps the devil away)
Twisted Evil

Why Do I Want To Be an Admin: My main reason to becoming and admin is to feel like i belong to part of the rsps community, ive always played games but never really got the chance to give back for all the fun times I've had along the way. And of course, back to the cheat client noobs, i would love to ban their asses

What a Face

What Experience Do I Have?: I've played regular runescape from the age of 7-10, then at 10 y.o i was introduced to rsps's and ive been playing ever since, im 15 now (almost 16 Surprised ). ooh yeah and ive been a Mod for Pvp Planet, and TrinityPkz

~I am S K I L L, and i approve of this application. (HOPE U PICK ME!)
Back to top Go down

S_K_I_L_L's Admin App.
Page 1 of 1