Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

G F For Moderator.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G F
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:42 am

In game user: G F

Level in game :95

How Long Have You Been Playing: about 1-2 weeks don't remember.

Are you Trustworthy: Yea for my feelings, i am trustworthy.

How Active are you: evryday 6-7hours.

What Would You Do If you become mod: Help all people who wants help, say to starters where they need to thieve and train etc. And, I think A Dutch moderator is good, cause maybe there will be Dutch Fites, and then i understand It.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Im a person, thats not get mad, and im helpfull. And i got much experience

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be an moderator, cause then much more players listen to me when i say : Stop fighting etc.. and if i get moderator on this server, i thank god.

What kind of experience do you have:I have been Moderator, Administrator, Co owner, on all servers, and i played like 44 servers and 21x mod 12x admin and 4x co owner.

So please comment Juvy Or LINE! Thanks,
G F.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:21 am

what"?? i dont get it...and then
Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be an moderator, cause then much more players listen to me when i say : Stop fighting etc.. and if i get moderator on this server, i thank god.
do you just want mod so people will listen to you???....but u do have empirience ill say that and when u answered What Would You Do If you become mod: you dont just say help people if they want help..you help them either way.....if some1 is being hacked and wants to quit...will u ask him do u want help? lol no u help him..but i say yes i think u do have enough expirience in most of the fields and you would create a better reflection of juvy scape....and umm if u being mod admin and co on all servers u played is a lie..i vote no

Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 am

Nick wrote:
what"?? i dont get it...and then
do you just want mod so people will listen to you???....but u do have empirience ill say that and when u answered What Would You Do If you become mod: you dont just say help people if they want help..you help them either way.....if some1 is being hacked and wants to quit...will u ask him do u want help? lol no u help him..but i say yes i think u do have enough expirience in most of the fields and you would create a better reflection of juvy scape....and umm if u being mod admin and co on all servers u played is a lie..i vote no

wtf? but this guy just satred lo
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Nick
Nick

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 am

what you mean juvy?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Co-Owner
Seth

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I like how ur dutch and could probably tell us what is happening I guess a mod should be suitable for it
Back to top Go down
http://Randevous.tk
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Nick wrote:
what you mean juvy?

i emant he just strted playin wen he applyed
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
Sponsored content

G F For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G F For Moderator.   G F For Moderator. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G F For Moderator.
Page 1 of 1