Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Dinggus Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dinggus
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Dinggus Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Dinggus Moderator Application   Dinggus Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: 2 months.
Are you Trustworthy: Yes. I'm very outgoing as well!!
How Active are you: I'm on at least 6-7 hours a day, depends on what i'm doing.
What Would You Do If you become mod: I would help out server, help get players, keep spammers out..
What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm actually a funny guy.. Joking a lot.. I'm friends with some staff.
Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I know I can be a good mod.. I know a lot of rules, and know how to handle them!
What kind of experience do you have: I've been mod, admin, and co owner on alot of servers.. Mod and Admin on Evolution-Scape.. And Co-Owner on a server called Rune-Jizz and Red-Jizz. I hope you consider me a Moderator on Juvy-Scap3. Look forward to it hopefully. (:
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Dinggus Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinggus Moderator Application   Dinggus Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 am

lmfao. you just joined the forums and kid the server hasn't been online for a total of 2 months ur owned and denied.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com

Dinggus Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1