Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Gf pl0x moderator application!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Gf pl0x moderator application! Empty
PostSubject: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 am

How long have you been playing: I'm playing Juvy-Scap3 for a week and a half.
Are you trustworthy: yes, i'm very substantial, i'v been on many other servers also mod or admin, and i have never heard somebody complain.
How Active are you: i am very active, i'm playing Juvy-Scap3 everyday, about the 3/4 hours and i do that with much pleasure:D
What would you do if you become mod: well, i would not do so much odd as i do normal on the server, i will help people if they ask for a helping hand, search for glitchers and punish them. just the necessary thing a mod needs to do. Very Happy

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: i'm just a very nice person who is always the helping hand, many people know me already on the server and agree with this, in the server i am a good person who always want to help with any problem.
Why Do You Want To Be Mod: i want to help juvy-scap3 to be a better server as he already is,,with helping my fellow teachers juvy-scap3 will get a better name then he already has! there wil be much more players, i want to be a helping hand with this! en that's te reason why i´m doing this.
What Kind Of Experience Do You Have: i have a lot of experience. i've been mod on many others servers but they are all shutted down.

thanks for your interest, i hope that i will be accepted and that i can make juvy-scap3 a little better.

greats,
Gf pl0x afro

Last edited by Gf pl0x on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
custom pker
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 am

Dude you just joined give it some time (:.
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am

thx for the post, my contention is that it doesnt matter how long you play, when you play an week 24/7 you have much experience with the server, so it doesnt matter..
sorry for my bad english sometimes haha.

greats!
Back to top Go down
custom pker
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah but just don't be one of those trolls posting on everything you can just to get your post count up and have a better chance. I've noticed some people do it. But nice app anyways
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 am

haha it's okay, im not one of that ''trolls'' but the server was offline so i was just looking around and posting sometimes, idk whats bad about that but okay.

have a nice day mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
custom pker
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 am

Ok then, Fair Enough it was nulled for like 5 hours lol. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 am

yeh thats what i mean haha
Back to top Go down
sparc mac1
sparc mac1

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 am

time does matter and it doesnt matter because juvy, line, and seth will deny Smile
Back to top Go down
Gf pl0x
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

we'll see.
Back to top Go down
sparc mac1
sparc mac1

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 am

your not getting mod
Back to top Go down
potatoes
potatoes

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 am

sparc mac1 wrote:
your not getting mod
what he said
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

Denied
[Locked]
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gf pl0x moderator application!   Gf pl0x moderator application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gf pl0x moderator application!
Page 1 of 1