Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

Soup/link's Moderator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
link
Rookie Member

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

Soup/link's Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: 2-3 weeks.
Are you Trustworthy: i'm very trustworthy
How Active are you:im on 3-5 hours a day.
What Would You Do If you become mod:i would make sure no one attempted to dupe, i would mute spammers, make sure no one scams and just basicly be aware of all the surroundings in the juvy-scap3 community rabbit
What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am fun to be around but can be all business when i have to and i try to help as much as i can
Why Do You Want To Be Mod:i want to be a mod because i think i could change the community of juvy-scap3 and i feel all my help should be recongnized as moderator aswell.
What kind of experience do you have: i have plenty of experience as moderator-administrator-owner

Additional information: My real name is chris, i liek to joke around, i ride bmx and i skateboard, love to play rsps, "juvy scap3 ofcourse"

My ingame account name used to be soup, but i made a new account named link. [ i noted this because right now my new acc is a low level and i don't want people on here seeing me ingame after i said i played 2-3weeks and be level like 20 ] lol!

well this is my applications take your time decideding...
and if there isn't any room keep me in consideration

thanks~ link afro
Back to top Go down
Line
Co-Owner
Line

PostSubject: Re: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

uhm.. u like just made that forum acc, you have to be active on forums and in game.. and yea you have played long enough but idk.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scap3.darkbb.com
link
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Yes i know that i need to be more active but i was having internet problems so my account was inactive but now im on and that what counts right? So why don't you know?
Back to top Go down
happyguy3216
happyguy3216

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

hmm ya maybe you should post a little more then we will see
Back to top Go down
http://www.rewards1.com/testimonials.php?referrer_id=happyguy321
link
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Like Post more on the forums? if that's what you mean i plan on to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soup/link's Moderator application   Soup/link's Moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soup/link's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1