Juvy-Scap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the Intensity?

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Juvy-Scap3 Download the Client: Mediafire or Uppit

logan for admin on new server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

logan for admin on new server Empty
PostSubject: logan for admin on new server   logan for admin on new server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: i have been playing for about 6 months total and some ppl maybe be like wat i dont remember you this is becuz i took a break becuz we moved but now im back and am enjoying every second of it!

Are you Trustworthy: yes i think it really depends who you ask some people dont like me but alot do alot of ppl like me and i halp out every1 i can with what ever they need

How Long Are You Active: i have been active for about 4-7 hours a day! and i will have a great time with every1 and always have we miss every1 who quit and hope they all come back but we hope they had fun!

What Would You Do if you become Administrator: i would be able 2 inforce the rules alot more becuz of more commands but not only that i could have fun with every1 and have just a blast more even tho theres not much fun you can have

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: i help and i am nice but not only that i keep the eco good and make sure no1 breaks the rule but not only that i am nice 2 every1 if you do not like me that is your choise an opinion about me if is your feelings every1 has the right to express them selfs

Why Do You Want To Be Administrator: i would like to become admin becuz more ppl look up to you and it is just a great rank to be in and i think we need to inforce the no glitching rule becuz there has been ppl glitching latley and i can help inforce this rule.

What kind of experience do you have: i have been mod and admin on many servers includeing this 1 and i think i am fit to become admin again and try for higher ranks like co but we are talking about admin i have been admin about 6 times
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Juvy

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: logan for admin on new server   logan for admin on new server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 am

once agian -.- new staff and the server not even out
Back to top Go down
http://juvy-scap3.tk
logan/newb1234
logan/newb1234

Juvy-Scap3 Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: logan for admin on new server   logan for admin on new server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am

aww comeon ok =( Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: logan for admin on new server   logan for admin on new server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

logan for admin on new server
Page 1 of 1